If you were in the cast of the 2020 Nutcracker video and email with the link has been emailed to you. If you did not receive the link or if you would like to purchase a copy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Studio CLOSED Sunday, December 20th
We will be holding Streaming Zoom classes the first week back, January 4-8. I plan on trying to keep the streaming schedule the same as this weeks, but please check in January for any changes.
I think with all the holiday traveling and gatherings, it is the prudent thing to do. We will then start back with in person classes starting January 11.
Regarding Spring Show Costumes
Many of you have noticed that I have not billed/collected for costumes yet. I am trying to wait until the very last minute to collect money (just in case). I am probably going to wait until the next update executive order scheduled on January 31st . Usually I allowed partial payments, but since I am waiting, I will be asking for full payment in order to get the costumes in on time. Wanted to mention this for your budget considerations. Typically costumes cost $54-$60 per class
Ballet Maintenance Classes
For Ballet Int I-Adv
December 21, 23, 28 & 30
Technique & Pointe
Drop-in $12 a class
You must email us to reserve your spot since we have limited space due to Social Distancing.
These will be held at the studio, in person. Don't forget your mask.
Please, please, PLEASE read the taping information sheet and have your dancer read it too! It will answer a lot of questions. We need to be very efficient with the use of our time and we have the added necessity of keeping our numbers limited for the safety of our dancers, their families, the FBC staff and the community.
to view the information sheet and Taping Call Times
Taping is on Sunday, December 13th
I would like to take a moment to celebrate the fact that our Drosselmeyer, John Mayer, is celebrating his 10 year anniversary performing this roll for FBC. Thank-you for making the "magic" happen.
- Volunteers desperately needed to load in props and strike the set on Sunday, December 13.
Load in 9-noon. Strike the set 6:30-9:30. Sign up in the office.
- Performance MASKS are required for the show. We have been sizing dancers for fit. The masks are being made by a Studio mom for a cost of $5. Please drop off the money to the office. Masks will be handed out the day of the show/taping so they won't get lost.
- Buy your performance tights and camisole. Check the Costume easel for hairstyles and important costume/accessory information too. Located in the foyer.
- Balance due on Nutcracker fee
- Video fees due $35
- Check spelling for the program in the office.
- NEW! Place an ad in the program. All ad's are 1/2 price. We will be running a program printing after all; 1 for each cast member:) Deadline is December 6th.