Join us for the Magic of the Nutcracker!
Held at James Monroe HS
Saturday, December 9th @ 2:00
Sunday, December 10th @ 2:00
Tickets go on sale: Monday, November 27th.
For more information, click here
- Volunteers needed. Sign-up in your Portal. Receive 1 FREE Nutcracker Ticket as a Thank-you.
- Program. Check name spelling. Want to put an ad in the program? See office for details.
- Check out the performance hair & costume poster for Ballet Beg I-PreInt to see what you need and how your child's hair needs to be worn for the show.
- Buy your performance tights and camisole. Stop by the office to check which style.
- Nutcracker Tickets go on sale November 27th. Last year we SOLD OUT, so please do not wait.
- Order your Nutcracker gifts... Don't have to!
Ornaments and dance gifts will be sold before and during the intermission of both shows.
- All dancers who participate in the Nutcracker will receive a FREE downloadable copy of the Show. This will be an HD video that plays on computers, tablets, and smart TV's.
- Purchase your NEW! Nutcracker Hoodie. Great Christmas Gift.
-Intermediate 1 dancers and up get your secret Santa in the office!!
Creative Movement recital held at FBC on Saturday, April 27th.
Spring Recital for all others held the weekend of May 24-26.
Days and times TBD.
All accounts have been billed for your class recital costumes.
Due date is December 1st.
Measuring for Costumes - New this year!
Ms Cristi will be measuring ALL dancers in the office. Stop by sometime before or after your dancers class.