Tickets now on sale.
Saturday, December 2 @ 2:00
Saturday, December 2 @ 7:30
Sunday, December 3 @ 2:00
Held at James Monroe High School
For more information, please click here
Parent volunteers still needed. Dad's especially. Stop in the office to see what you can do to help make this a magical Nutcracker.
Yes, there are Nutcracker rehearsals on November 25 & 26
No Regular classes Wednesday, November 22 through November 26.
Classes resume, Monday, November 27
- Check the Program in the office for the correct spelling of your child's name.
- Buy your performance tights and camisole. Stop by the office to check which style.
- Nutcracker Tickets on sale November 13
- Put an ad (either personal or business) in the Nutcracker program.
DEADLINE: Nov 26. See office for details.
- Order your flowers and Nutcracker gifts... Don't have to! Flowers, ornaments and dance gifts will be sold before and during the intermission of all 3 shows.
- All dancers who participate in the Nutcracker will receive a FREE downloadable copy of the Show. This will be an HD video that plays on computers, tablets, and smart TV's.
- Check out Dress Rehearsal Info and Show Call Times here
Volunteers Needed! Can't do the show with out you…
- HELP! out in the Dressing Room, selling Tickets etc... Sign-up in office.
- Dad’s and big brothers needed. Load-in, Strike the Set, or work Backstage. See Ms Jen or Ms Cristi.
Yes the studio is OPEN on Tuesday, November 7th
The Studio will be CLOSED on Tuesday, October 31st.