to view the schedule. Don't see your rehearsal? Contact the office for help.
Change of Date: Sunday, December 13 ONLY (Both Act I & Act II)
Location: Old Silk Mill (performance and taping)
1707 Princess Anne St, Fredericksburg, VA 22401
The Nutcracker will be videotaped in staggered groups which will allow us to invite parents in to watch the dancing and taping of their dancers. Call times will be posted later as I want to ensure I maximize the capacity limits. Consider how we run Dress Rehearsal as this will be similar.
Thank you to all the parents who reached out to me with suggestions about potential venues. Alas, no public schools, no private schools, no UMW, no Riverside, no venue halls (ex: Elks Lodge), and no churches are renting to outside groups at this time. There were a few venues that had the space, but not the capacity. Venues are limited to 30% capacity at this time. So although I could have my dancers, I would not be able to have the parents. In total, around 30+ venues were contacted.
Videos of the 2020 Nutcracker will be available to purchase to those not in the production. The Nutcracker is a holiday family tradition so I am very pleased to be able to offer the "Magic" of the Nutcracker again this year, just a bit differently.
Congratulations to all who auditioned. The first weeks schedule will be posted online on Monday. After that, I will post two weeks worth of schedules.
to view the Cast List.
The studio will be CLOSED on Monday, September 7th.
BEFORE you click on the schedule, please read.
First Day of Classes: Monday, August 17. Check out our Calendar
for Holiday Closings.
- Contact us at email@example.com to register. Because of limited class sizes, you must sign up and just not show up unregistered.
- All Parents must fill out our NEW Enrollment Form and the FBC Covid-19 Release Form before attending classes. You can find a printable pdf here.
Email it back to us or bring it on your child's first day of class.
- Click here
to view FBC's Guidelines and Procedures.
Since we are limiting parents in the waiting room, please either:
- give your tuition check to your child to drop off in the office
- CALL us at 540-373-0978 during office hours to pay over the phone by credit card
- of course if you need to come in, just wait for the front desk staff to let you know it is your turn
One more thing. If you are not already signed up for our email notification system, click here
to subscribe. Get important information regarding holiday closings, tuition reminders, and important FBC happenings.
Here it is! Schedule 2020-2021