Fredericksburg is entering Phase Two starting this Friday, June 5. If things go well, then we will open for summer classes and camps on June 15.
We will let you know if that changes.
- You can not just show up, or drop-in, as we are limiting class sizes.
- Email us your registration. Do not call. We will email you a confirmation.
- You need to tell us which weeks you will be attending when you register. Yes I will prorate for classes missed for planned vacations.
- Please read the GUIDELINES AND SAFETY PROCEDURES as that will answer your questions.
- Addendum: if your child has a break in between classes, we will have separate areas for them to sit, rest, and eat.
The GUIDELINES can be found on the links below with the Schedule and Camp info.
Which class do I sign up for?
Whatever level your child was just in, is the level you sign up for for the summer. For younger students, please go by age. Those that took the online streaming classes for Jazz, Lyrical and Hip Hop, you will remain in those designated levels of JR & SR levels. The other levels of CM & BEG, I separated by age.
Example: My daughter was in Beg II and Jazz 3. She should sign up for Ballet Beg I/II and Jazz ages 8-11.
BALLET INT I
- Required to take 4 classes a week.
- Choose either from the Therband and Ballet Int I class on Monday or Thursday
- Will also take Int I and PrePointe I on Wednesday.
- Pointe shoe assessment will occur at the end of the summer.
- For Theraband, please supply your own mat and band. If you do not have one, we will let you borrow ours which you will take home until the summer classes end.
Are there limits to the amount of classes I can take?
For Ballet Int II, III, IV, V and ADV, Yes. At first, please only sign up for one of your technique levels and the corresponding pointe class. If you would like to take both nights, let us know and I will put you on a waiting list. I would like to ensure that everyone who so desires to take a technique and pointe class get's in. If there are then spots available, I will fill them.
Why are there spots labeled "Extra Classes if Needed?" I am just thinking ahead and since we are limiting class sizes, I have made spots available for adding on classes if we need them. I want to try and make sure everyone who wants to dance will be able too so.
Interested in FBC's Competition Team? I will have more info about auditions when we actually open back up. If interested, I will email you a handbook. Team dancers are required to take classes over the summer. If you have concerns about Covid, don't worry, I will work with you. If anything, Covid has taught us all to be very flexible. Note: on the schedule I have listed on Tuesday "Competition Team Rehearsals." That is for the current team members.
ONLINE STREAMING CLASSES
If you do not wish to come to summer classes because of Covid concerns, please let me know if you would be interested in paying for online streaming classes over the summer. If I have enough interest, I will make it happen for you.
Summer Schedule is here
Summer Camps are here