BEFORE you click on the schedule, please read.
First Day of Classes: Monday, August 17. Check out our Calendar
for Holiday Closings.
- We are ONLY signing up by email. Contact us at email@example.com to register. Because of limited class sizes, you must sign up and just not show up unregistered.
- All Parents must fill out our NEW Enrollment Form and the FBC Covid-19 Release Form before attending classes. You can find a printable pdf here.
Email it back to us, pop it in the mail, or bring it on your child's first day of class.
- Click here
to view FBC's Guidelines and Procedures.
Since we are limiting parents in the waiting room, please either:
- give your tuition check to your child to drop off in the office
- CALL us at 540-373-0978 during office hours to pay over the phone by credit card
- of course if you need to come in, just wait for the front desk staff to let you know it is your turn
I have made some level naming adjustments as well as separated classes.
"Did my child move up?" YES! "But they are in the same level as last year?" They may be in the same number, but they are in a higher level and will work on new techniques and new challenges.
I am simply balancing the levels.
"Who is affected?" If your child was in Tap & Jazz levels 7-10 and all Hip Hop levels.
When you register by email, just let us know your child wants to join Tap/Jazz/Hip Hop and we will confirm back with what level they will be in.
One more thing. If you are not already signed up for our email notification system, click here
to subscribe. Get important information regarding holiday closings, tuition reminders, and important FBC happenings.
Here it is! Schedule 2020-2021