Tickets now on sale.
Saturday, December 2 @ 2:00
Saturday, December 2 @ 7:30
Sunday, December 3 @ 2:00
Held at James Monroe High School
For more information, please click here
Tickets may be purchased at the door.
Yes, there are Nutcracker rehearsals on November 25 & 26
No Regular classes Wednesday, November 22 through November 26.
Classes resume, Monday, November 27
- Check the Program in the office for the correct spelling of your child's name.
- Buy your performance tights and camisole. Stop by the office to check which style.
- Nutcracker Tickets on sale November 13
- Put an ad (either personal or business) in the Nutcracker program.
DEADLINE: Nov 26. See office for details.
- Order your flowers and Nutcracker gifts... Don't have to! Flowers, ornaments and dance gifts will be sold before and during the intermission of all 3 shows.
- All dancers who participate in the Nutcracker will receive a FREE downloadable copy of the Show. This will be an HD video that plays on computers, tablets, and smart TV's.
- Check out Dress Rehearsal Info and Show Call Times here
Volunteers Needed! Can't do the show with out you…
- HELP! out in the Dressing Room, selling Tickets etc... Sign-up in office.
- Dad’s and big brothers needed. Load-in, Strike the Set, or work Backstage. See Ms Jen or Ms Cristi.
Yes the studio is OPEN on Tuesday, November 7th