Summer Classes and Camps begin June 15
COVID-19 Release forms must be handed in at your child's first class.
to Print out form.
Due to limited sizes, if you have not signed up for summer classes or received a confirmation email, do not drop-in or show up. You will not be allowed in. If interested in our classes or camps, email us at email@example.com
NOTE: If you told us that you would not be coming to a class due to vacations, we may have filled that spot with someone else, so if your vacation plans change and you want to come, you must contact us first to ensure there is space for you.
Updated information regarding summer classes.
• On entering FBC, students will be required to have a face mask, but may pull them down during active exercise.
• We know your children love to hug our teachers, so please talk to them about giving "air hugs" from afar.
• Once a student is admitted into the classroom, that is where they must remain until the end of class, unless they need to use the bathroom.
• If a student has a break in between classes, they should go to the office to find their assigned spot to rest, eat, read and wait until their next class.
• Our infrared thermometer does not have a laser
For the full SAFETY AND GUIDELINES, please find them in links below with the Schedule and Camp info.
Interested in FBC's Competition Team? I will have more info about auditions when we actually open back up. If interested, I will email you a handbook. Team dancers are required to take classes over the summer. If you have concerns about Covid, don't worry, I will work with you. If anything, Covid has taught us all to be very flexible.
ONLINE STREAMING CLASSES
If you do not wish to come to summer classes because of Covid concerns, please let me know if you would be interested in paying for online streaming classes over the summer. If I have enough interest, I will make it happen for you.
Summer Schedule is here.
Summer Camps are here.