- Volunteers desperately needed to load in props and strike the set on Sunday, December 13.
Load in 9-noon. Strike the set 6:30-9:30. Sign up in the office.
- Performance MASKS are required for the show. We have been sizing dancers for fit. The masks are being made by a Studio mom for a cost of $5. Please drop off the money to the office. Masks will be handed out the day of the show/taping so they won't get lost.
- Buy your performance tights and camisole. Check the Costume easel for hairstyles and important costume/accessory information too. Located in the foyer.
- Balance due on Nutcracker fee
- Video fees due $35
- Check spelling for the program in the office.
- Place an ad in the program. All ad's are 1/2 price this year as we will be doing downloadable pdf programs that you will be able to print on your own for keepsakes.
Show/Taping Call Times and Performance Times TBA.
November 15th: CDC has just released new guidelines regarding capacity numbers. We will release a schedule and updated "Guest" count as we get closer with whatever guidelines are in effect at that time.